Friday, December 09, 2005

Do Something, Something Small

From: Why, the Pastry Chef, of course!
To: sales@honoluluford.com
Subject: Not Visiting Ford Dealers
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_19521_24179854.1134070088953"

Just wanted to leave a short note with you.

I drive two aging vehicles that will be replaced over the next two years. Due to Ford Motor Company's negotiation with the American Family Association and Ford's resulting new anti-gay policies, I will not be visiting lots that sell Ford Motor Company brands. I have too many other choices that support American values to drive a vehicle made by companies associated with hate and bigotry.

It hurts me to know that local people have to suffer for the bigotry of your headquarters, but I cannot in good conscience patronize Ford Motor Company with its current policies in place.

With Regrets,

Why, The Pastry Chef, of course!
Pauoa, O`ahu.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Oh Fuck Yeah! You go, you lesbian activist you!

More people should do the same, I believe a similar note will have to make it's way into my weekend plans.

xoxox